Digital Marketing Manager
Remote / Full-Time
At Glorify Ltd, marketing is all about understanding people and building awareness on how our products or services can satisfy their needs. We’re looking for an experienced and versatile marketing manager who’s always ready to take on more. Our ideal candidate should have experience developing and executing marketing campaigns while simultaneously managing and inspiring a team. He/she should be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities as well as long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and ever-changing needs. If you’re a people-person craving the rewarding challenge of building an audience around a product, we’d love to hear from you.
PERSONALITY AND SKILL SET
- Creative: Highly creative with experience in identifying target audience and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Self-motivated / high performer: Is able to work independently with minimal supervision. Hard working, quick to resolve conflict and keep the ball moving.
- Leadership skills: Strong leadership qualities that inspire team members to strive towards campaign goals. The ideal candidate should be able to create accountability and empower fellow team members to carry out tasks related to their expertise.
- Team Player: Collaborate and work with key members of our current team. Should gladly perform his/her fair share of tasks instead of simply issuing orders. Is not afraid to ask for help when required.
- Teacher & Empathizer: Brings expertise to the team, but also great at soaking up new information and learning new areas through team members. Acknowledges other people’s ideas whilst taking charge of decisions.
- People, Networking & Partnership skills: Creating and maintaining positive relationships with users, team members and 3rd party partners such as affiliates or other companies.
- Systemizer: Has the ability to create strong systems and manage their processes
- Analytical skills: Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Strategic skills: Quick to pick up details of financial planning and is familiar with the A to Z of marketing campaign strategies.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPECTATIONS
- Content Production & Development: Working in partnership with the creative team, content team and development team to develop briefs and provide guidance to meet objectives for all advertising, written content and public-facing communications. This includes creating video content, blog articles, print, landing pages and even optimizing in-app user experience through messaging touchpoints.
- Creative Brainstorm Sessions: Organize brainstorm sessions to come up with new and creative growth strategies
- Customer Life cycle Campaigns: Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the funnel and customer life cycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels from social media and email, all the way to websites and applications
- Establish Positioning: Identify and prioritize target audiences for particular verticals we are after during a specific campaign, and develop marketing plans that position us specifically for them, thereby driving more qualified leads to activate as a loyal user
- Evaluate Emerging Technologies: Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Analysis & Reporting: Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Research strategies & trends: Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Execution: Lead marketing campaigns from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration. This includes all key steps from planning to execution and measuring experiments/conversion tests.
- PPC & SEO: Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies based on high converting keywords and campaign tests
- Strategic planning: Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies and social media presences
- Marketing Plan Pitches: Pitch new strategies to the team based on analytic report data and extracts of key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals (including budgeting and recommendations on tactics).
- Forecasting & Planning: Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns based on data and campaign tests
- Project Management: Working with our project manager to develop and manage projects and team members, including delegating tasks, reviewing team member work, adhering closely to deadlines and budget, developing and revising ideas, and implementing projects
- Updating Campaigns: Keep a 360 degree view on all communication throughout our ecosystem and make sure messaging is always synced across all channels and touch points as we evolve with new features or general messaging
- Document Processes: Work with relevant team members to make sure systems and processes are documented for easier onboarding of new members
- Team Lead Content: Participating in events, webinars, podcasts etc. Building a personal profile as “Head of marketing @Glorify” on platforms such as LinkedIn by sharing valuable insights on growth and marketing
- Optimize Spend: Keep track of ROI, and make quick decisions to scale or downscale paid and non-paid activities to optimize spend and only scale tests that work
- Outreach: Lead outreach activities and campaigns that create opportunities to collaborate with other 3rd parties, potential partners and affiliates. This includes backlinking opportunities, events, podcasts, cross promotion activities etc.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the SaaS industry, growing MRR to a minimum of 50K (Design space is a bonus)
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels; from messaging to user flow.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
- Working with email and communication automation tools such as Intercom, Mailchimp etc.
- Working knowledge of ad serving platforms (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, YouTube Ads etc.)
- Work hours: Flexible, Typical Working Hours: 9.00 a.m. – 5.30 p.m. (BST)
- Pay: Competitive
- Career Opportunities: Become a Marketing Director or CMO with potential equity.