Glorify Cookies Policy
Last Updated on July 27th, 2019
1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that may be stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer when you visit our Website. Cookies contain information about your visits to that website. A cookie is a small piece of data that a website asks your browser to store on your computer or mobile device. The cookie allows the website to “remember” your actions or preferences over time.Most browsers support cookies, but users can set their browsers to decline them and can delete them whenever they like.
a) Help you navigate between pages on the Website efficiently
b) Protect your security
c) Remember information about your preferences and recognize you when you return to our Website.
d) Allow us to customize our Website according to your individual interests
e) Measure how people are using our services in order to improve our services and browsing experience
f) Personalize advertising and make the content more relevant for you
g) Speed up your searches
h) Make our Website easier to use
i) Generally give you a better online experience
B. Cookies are not unsafe or in themselves a threat to your online privacy as we do not store sensitive information. The cookies used on our Website never collect anything that personally identifies you, such as your name or address and we never sell your details to any third parties.
3. HOW ARE COOKIES USED:
C. We use “analytics” cookies which, in conjunction with our web server’s log files, allow us to calculate the aggregate number of people visiting our Website and which parts of our Website are most popular. This helps us gather feedback so that we can improve our Website and better serve our users. We do not generally store any personal information that you provide to us in a cookie.
D. We also use “social media” cookies to personalize your interaction with third party social media platforms such as Twitter and Facebook where our Website uses such features. Such cookies recognize users of these social media sites when you view social media content on our Website. They also allow you to quickly share content across media, through the use of simple “sharing” buttons.
4. WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF COOKIES?
a) First party cookies – these are our own cookies set by our Website, controlled by us and used to provide information about the usage of our Website.
b) Third party cookies – these are cookies from any other domain. We use a number of suppliers that may also set cookies on your device on our behalf when you visit our Website to allow them to deliver the services they are providing.
5. HOW LONG DO COOKIES STAY ON YOUR COMPUTER/DEVICE?
A. Two types of cookies may be used on the Website, session cookies and persistent cookies.
a) Session cookies – are temporary cookies that remain on your device until you leave the Website.
b) Persistent cookies – are stored on your hard drive until you delete them or they reach their expiry date. These may, for example, be used to remember your preferences when you use the Website and recognize you on your return.
6. WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE?
A. The cookies used on our Website have been grouped as follows:
a) Strictly necessary cookies: Some cookies are essential for the operation of our Website. These cookies are essential in helping you to move around our Website and use the features, such as accessing secure areas of the Website. We may use Strictly Necessary cookies to:
• Remember the goods and services you selected when you get to the payment page • Identify you as being logged into the site
• Provide access to protected areas of a website
• Remember previously entered text so it’s not lost if the page refreshes
• Consent is not required for Strictly Necessary cookies as they are required for us to provide the services requested by you.
b) Performance cookies: These Performance cookies simply help us improve the way our Website works. We utilize these cookies to analyze how our visitors use our Website and to monitor our Website performance. They tell us how people use each page, which ones are most commonly viewed, or whether any errors occurred. This allows us to provide a high quality experience and quickly identify then fix any issues that arise.We may use Performance cookies to:
• Store preferences to see which method of linking between pages is most effective
• Enable web analytics to provide anonymous statistics on how our Website is used
• To assist with error management in helping us improve the Website by measuring any errors that occur
c) Functionality cookies: We use Functionality cookies to allow us to remember your preferences. For example, we may store your geographic location in a cookie to ensure that we show you our Website localized for your area. We also use Functionality cookies to provide you with enhanced services such as allowing you to watch a video online or comment on a blog.We may use Functionality cookies to:
• Remember settings you have applied such as layout, colors, font sizes and page backgrounds
• Remember if we’ve already asked you if you want to fill in a survey
• Detect if you have already seen a pop-up to ensure it doesn’t get shown to you again
• Process a request from a user to submit a comment or blog or forum post
• If you delete these Functionality cookies any preferences or settings you selected will not be retained for later visits. d) Targeting cookies: These Targeting cookies help us make sure the adverts you see on our Website are relevant to you and your interests. Cookies may be placed on your device by our third party service providers which remember that you have visited a website in order to provide you with targeted adverts which are more relevant to you. However, we do not tell our advertisers who you are.We may use Targeting cookies to:
• Collect information about browser habits to target advertising
• Collect information about browser habits to target website content
• Provide links to social networks like Facebook- This is an advertiser cookie and a performance improver cookie. It allows us to place advertising content onto Facebook which is relevant to you based on the information which your web browsing patterns allow Facebook to infer. This information is never connected to your profile and it is always anonymous. You can read more and change your preferences on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/. You can control and opt-out of Facebook adverts and other third party cookies here: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices
• Provide advertising agencies with information on your visit so that they can present you with adverts you may be interested in
e) Third Parties we use include:
• Facebook – to communicate with our following
and promote Glorify App
• Google – to promote Glorify App
• Google analytics – to remember traffic source information
• Google ads – to promote Glorify App
• Youtube – to communicate with our following and
inform about events and promotions
• Intercom – to communicate with our current
customer and potential customers
• Reddit – to communicate with our following
and inform about events and promotions
• Hotjar – to analyze user behavior on Glorify
• Clickfunnels – to host Glorify App website and
• PayPal – to take and make payments
• Stripe – to take and make payments
7. HOW TO MANAGE YOUR COOKIES:
C. If you use different devices to access our Website (e.g. your computer, mobile) you will need to ensure that each browser on each device is adjusted to suit your cookie preferences. Mobile phone users may have to refer to their handset manual for details on how to block cookies using their mobile browser.
C. The Help feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on’s settings or visiting the website of its manufacturer.
10. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES:
Copyright 2014 – Glorify LTD – All Rights Reserved
THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT GUARANTEE INCOME OR SUCCESS, AND EXAMPLES OF THE PRODUCT OWNER’S AND OTHER PERSON’S RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT AN INDICATION OF FUTURE SUCCESS OR EARNINGS. THIS WEBSITE IN NO WAY IS AFFILIATED WITH FACEBOOK OR ANY FACEBOOK ENTITIES. ONCE YOU LEAVE FACEBOOK THE RESPONSIBILITY NO LONGER IS ON THEIR SITE. THIS WEBSITE AND ALL CONTENT HEREIN IS PROTECTED UNDER COPYRIGHT LAW AND THE DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT. INTENTIONAL, OR UNINTENTIONAL COPYING, DUPLICATION, MODIFICATION AND THEFT IS PROHIBITED, AND VIOLATORS WILL BE DEALT WITH AT THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.