What is Artboard Studio?
With Artboard Studio, you can create beautiful vector mockups, illustrations, and logos that are ready to be shared with clients or customers.
You can use Artboard to create high-quality designs that can be used on websites, in apps, or printed materials.
Great for beginners, Artboard Studio helps you create designs quickly and easily, even if you’ve never used Photoshop or Illustrator before.
You can also add vector graphics, text, images, icons, and shapes to your design. What’s more, you can also add audio and video.
The best part? Your designs are stored in the cloud, so you never have to worry about losing them.
This was in a nutshell. But let’s check Artboard Studio more thoroughly and see how you can benefit from using it.
Artboard Studio: Features
Artboard Studio has more than 10 000 mockups and templates.
Some of Artboard Studio’s key features are:
- Infinite Canvas - It helps you more easily collaborate and brainstorm with your peers.
- Animation Features - They provide many assets like motion graphics, shapes, and objects to put your designs “in motion.”
- Photo Editing Features - They enable you to tweak your images by changing the color palette, gradients and patterns, clone and transform objects in them, etc.
- Auto Resizing Tool - It automates all the designs, so you don’t have to do it manually.
- Rendering Tool - You can upload your audio and video files and render them.
- Import - Import projects from Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, InVision, Figma, Invision, Adobe XD, Canva, Canva Elements, and Google Draw.
- Easy Access - Access your artboards on the web, on mobile devices, and any computer. Artboard is available for Mac, Windows, and Linux.
After showcasing Artboard Studio’s key features, let’s see in which areas they shine the most.
Artboard Studio: Product Mockups
When it comes to product mockups, we have to give thumbs up to their creators. They’ve really put effort into creating high-quality and realistic mockups which cover a wide range of mockups:
- iPhone mockups
- Book mockups
- Product mockups
- Stationery mockups
- Sticker mockups
- Packaging mockups
- Clothes mockups, etc.
According to users’ reviews, what makes Artboard Studio great is the ability to work in one window and see the result of your changes in another.
It is apparent that its main focus is on mockups, but you can use this app for creating marketing designs, too.
Artboard Studio: Marketing Visuals
With a nice array of animation and photo editing features and text features, Artboard Studio can boost your marketing efforts.
When you add thousands of templates to this, you get a substantial base you can work on.
Thus, with these marketing visuals, you can create and design videos, images, flyers, posters, etc.
Artboard Studio is, without a doubt, a robust graphic design tool. But is everything as great as it seems at first glance?
Artboard Studio: Pros and Cons
It would be unreasonable to expect that everything works like a charm with this app. Thus, talking about some cons regarding this app is by no means downplaying all of its pros.
✅User-friendly app, intuitive and great for non-designers and novices.
✅More than 10 000 mockup items and templates.
✅Great for eCommerce product mockups and marketing material.
⛔Customer Support takes too long for any bugs or issues to be solved.
⛔Lack of more heavy industry mockups: for vehicles, road signs, etc.
⛔Free plan allows only personal use.
⛔Low-resolution videos in Free plan.
⛔Access to more advanced features if you aren’t on the paid plan.
Speaking of plans, let’s check Artboard Studio’s pricing plans.
Artboard Studio: Pricing
Artboard Studio offers three plans, Free and two paid ones.
So what is this mysterious alternative tool that we mentioned earlier? It’s called Glorify, created to help you create designs effortlessly and hassle-free.
Interested to find out more? Read on.
Glorify: Alternative to Artboard Studio
Glorify is a graphic design tool specially created for non-designers and eCommerce store owners.
And the latter is something that raises the bar for other similar graphic design tools.
Most graphic design apps don’t cover many industries or are focused just on one aspect of graphic design.
Glorify, on the other hand, is a handy tool whether you want to do photo editing, create product mockups, work on brand identity, raise brand awareness, etc.
So what are some of Glorify’s highlights?
- Infinite Canvas – Ideate and brainstorm with your team to get creative juices flowing.
- Mockups – Showcase your product in the best possible way and increase your website’s conversion.
- Brand Kit – Centralize all your brand assets and customize your brand colors and logo to stay consistent across the platforms.
- Template Bundles – Enable you to automatically download a necessary format for social media that you can immediately use
- Annotation Tool – It highlights the most important features of your product.
- Smart Resize Tool – It automatically resizes your designs, so you don’t have to go through a hassle of doing it manually.
- Photo Editing Features – Help you transform your designs into more visually appealing and engaging ones.
And many more.
Where does Glorify stand when it comes to pricing?
Glorify offers two plans beside a Free one.
If you compare Artboard Studio to Glorify, you will see that both have things in common, but they also differ. So how to know which one might be a better fit for you?
Wrapping It Up
There is no doubt that Artboard Studio is a powerful graphic design tool, and if you are only into mockups, it will be a reasonable and good choice.
However, Glorify is more diverse and covers more areas and industries, for that matter.
Both tools are robust and offer a lot, but there are areas in which one is slightly better than the other.
- Mockups- Artboard Studio has an advantage when it comes to mockups in terms of animation features and the number of templates.
- Video Editing features - Glorify is launching its new 3.0 version today, which will also include options for video editing.
- Photo Editing Features - Glorify excels at photo editing features. It offers more complex and advanced editing features than Artboard Studio.
- Marketing Visuals- Closely related to the previous comparison, it seems that Glorify will score a point in this category, too.
Another impressive thing about Glorify is that it offers advanced features but is designed in a way that non-designers and eCommerce store owners can use them effortlessly.
Having more diverse photo editing features and also providing more diverse social media templates and options gives Glorify an advantage in this category.
The shortcomings of Glorify have been downsized in today’s 3.0 release, which says a lot about Glorify listening to its customers’ needs.
As of today, Glorify offers additional elements to its already impressive array of features, as well as video editing tools.
Thus, sign up for free and create stunning visuals like a pro.