Glorify is a beginner-friendly graphic design platform focusing on eCommerce visual assets that include high-quality product images, mockups, branding, etc. A great thing about Glorify is that everything you need is on a single dashboard.
Although Glorify is focused on helping you create visuals for eCommerce, there is much more to Glorify than that. Regardless of your industry you will find
- features to help you create stunning and engaging visuals,
- assets to make your brand consistent and recognizible,
- tools to make attention-grabbing social media posts, etc.
1. Smart Resizing Tool
This handy tool enables you to create multiple variations of an image in just a few clicks. You don’t need to worry about the size and dimension, everything is done automatically. This way you can repurpose your design and you don’t have to start from scratch every time.
2. Brand It Kit
This cool feature enables you to incorporate your logo and brand colors into your designs. Thus, for every new design or campaign you will have them already stored and ready to use. Apart from helping your brand be more recognizable, this tool helps you stay consistent in all your designs.
3. Editing Tools
Glorify’s editing tools are rich in number and variety. And if you think this means they might be too complex to use, you’d be wrong. On the contrary, these tools are super easy, user-friendly and intuitive.
So what are some of the tools we’re talking about?
Can help you get rid of the background and change it with the new one. You can either select just the desired areas to be removed or remove the whole background.
Shadowing and Reflection
If you want to make your images more life-like and more realistic, this tool is perfect for that. You can add and edit drop and ground shadows, as well as the reflection.
4. Product Images and Mockups
It is impossible to talk about Glorify and not mention its product images and mockups. This is definitely something that makes Glorify very specific and unique when compared to its competitors.
These tools will help you create engaging visuals, and when it comes to mockups, you’ll be able to create very realistic 3D ones and showcase your products in the best light.
Pros and Cons
- All-in-one platform
- Great for beginners and non-designers since it is extremely user-friendly
- Has a rich set of features
- Has mockups and product image editing tools that are crucial if you are in eCommerce
- Infinite canvas that lets you collaborate and brainstorm with your team in one place
- Expanding, but smaller template gallery compared to some of the competitors
- Lacks video editing tools ( but they are about to be launched very soon)
2. Design Wizard
Design Wizard is an online graphic design platform that enables users to create professional designs for their businesses. It is simple to use and offers a wide range of features, making it a popular choice for small businesses and individuals.
Design Wizard has a library of over 1 million stock images, photos, and illustrations, which can be used in designs. It also offers a range of templates for different design types, such as social media posts, ads, flyers, etc. Users can customize designs using the drag-and-drop editor and add their own text, images, and logos.
When it comes to integrations, Design Wizard has an integration with Hubspot, Buffer and Marketo.
Some of the Designer Wizard’s highlight features are:
- Creating your custom Color Palette and adding or editing a logo so you can stay consistent
- Acess to Free Premium Video templates that you can fully edit for your business purpose
- Implementation of Resell Rights so you can sell the product to other buyers
- Posting to social media directly from the platform
Design Wizard has a lot of great features, but there are some drawbacks, just like with any app. Let’s check the biggest pros and cons of Design Wizard.
Pros and Cons
- A great app for non-designers and beginners
- Impressive template and photo galleries
- Integrations to boost your social media activities
- The free version is very limited, and you will need to upgrade to the paid version to get access to all the features
- Lacks mockup and product templates
- Could be time-consuming if you want to create complex designs from scratch.
Moving on to the next great graphic design app.
Pixlr is yet another great graphic design tool. It is an excellent asset if you need to do some photo editing. Its robust but user-friendly interface makes it popular with non-designers and beginners. A great range of high-quality editing tools and high-level pigmentations add to the app’s popularity.
Another great perk of Pixlr is its mobile phone versions for Android and iPhone.
Furthermore, there are more than 10 000 stock photos and templates and a variety of fonts and graphics. Pixlr supports five most common file formats like .png, .jpeg, .jpg, .bmp, and .tiff, but it also has its own file format (.pxd) so you can edit easier.
Pros and Cons
- Its user- friendly interface is great for beginners
- It offers great value for money since the Premium package costs less than $8 per month
- A vast range of editing tools such as Transform,Remove objects and Enhancement Tools, Effect and Filters, Batch Editing, etc.
- Lacking some of the more advanced editing features like adding layers
- Can be a bit slow to load and can crash occasionally
- Doesn’t have a pop-up guide
There are three packages.
- Free for non-designers to do quick edits to their designs
- Premium offers access to all premium assets and features at $7.99 per month or $4.90 if billed annually.
- Team for teams of 5 and above, suitable for team collaboration and branding. The price is $12.99 per month or $9.91 if billed annually.
Unlike Pixlr, which focuses on editing photos, VistaCreate’s strongest suit is video design. Its Animation Maker equips users with animated templates and objects so they can create more engaging and life-like visuals. Of course, you can create regular, static photos, but this animated feature sets VistaCreate apart from its competitors.
So what else VistaCreate has to offer? 65 million files, 12,000 templates, and hundreds of fonts. Furthermore, it is great for creating visuals for social media since it has vertical and square video formats and formats for Facebook and Instagram stories.
Pros and Cons
- Animated templates and video options to create engaging and life-like visuals
- A vast visual library with millions of files, templates and fonts
- It has a mobile phone version so you can use the app on the go
- Can crash sometimes while working on a design
- Lacks some video editing features like an automatic caption option
- Lacks tutorials to help with learning which makes it complicated for newbies
5. Be Funky
This is an all-in-one platform specializing in various photo editing features. As its name suggests, it is quite a dynamic platform offering features for editing photos, creating graphic designs, and making photo collages.
The team behind Be Funky wanted to create a platform that would cater to non-designers and absolute beginners and enable them to make beautiful designs without too much sweat. You can either start from scratch or use one out of their various templates, more than a million stock images and thousands of vector graphics.
When it comes to editing, Be Funky offers tools like resizing and crop, background remover, retouching, etc.
Pros and Cons
- Great for beginners because it doesn’t have a steep learning curve
- Can be used on mobile phones as well
- Great for editing photos due to various touch up, resizing smart editing tools, etc.
- You can’t directly post to social media from the app
- Free package has limited access to editing features like smart editing and touch uo tools, premium photo filters and effects, etc.
- Customer support is apparently not always prompt to respond
Back at the beginning of this blog, we promised to save you time searching for that perfect-for-you graphic design app and so we did. Before you make your final decision, let’s quickly recap the apps we’ve covered.
A Quick Recap
So, how to choose?
If your focus is more on producing and editing video material, VistaCreate might be just right for you.
On the other hand, Be Funky or Pixlr will do the job if you primarily need photo editing tools. However, if you are more into creating content and visuals for social media, Design Wizard would be your thing.
And what about Glorify? Where does Glorify fit in?
Glorify could be your choice if you need the highlights of all the other apps brought together under one roof. Furthermore, it offers what none of the other apps does - creating product images and mockups.
Wrapping It Up
There is no such thing as the perfect app, but there is an app perfect for you. These apps bring lots of quality and are great in their own right. However, that doesn’t mean they will all work for you. A lot will depend on your line of work, business goals and what you want to achieve.
The only way to know for sure is to try the one that seems like the best fit. So, start your free trial with Glorify today, see for yourself and explore the benefits of graphic designs for your business.