Catch.tube is an online video grabber tool used to extract videos from multiple sources. It works on any site including various social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and YouTube. It supports the downloading and converting of a video in the MP4 or MP3 format.
Here are the steps to help download a video from the Internet using this video grabber:
- Open the Catch.tube website
- In the search bar, enter the video link and tap on Catch Video
- Download the video from the Internet
Features of Catch.tube
- Supports popular video sharing websites
- Allows to download streaming videos in high quality
- Offers a Catch.tube video downloader
- Can be used to download videos without any limits
Loader.to is the best video grabber to help you download blocked videos or entire playlists from YouTube. It also works as a free online video downloader for videos on any website such as TikTok, Twitch, Vimeo, Soundcloud, etc. You can also grab videos in different video formats and qualities.
Here are the steps to download a video using Loader.to:
- Go to the Loader.to website
- Paste the URL of the video you wish to watch offline
- From the format box, select the target format and video quality
- Click Download to add the video to your device
Features of Loader.to
- Supports a variety of video-hosting sites
- Helps download videos in different formats and qualities
- Allows downloading of YouTube playlists
- Helps download restricted videos on YouTube
- Has no ads or limits and is completely free of charge
This free online video grabber can be used to extract videos from various streaming services and convert them to MP3 format. Using FLVTO, you can easily grab videos from any popular website such as YouTube, Spotify, TikTok, Soundcloud, etc.
Here’s how to use FLVTO:
- Go to the FLVTO website
- Paste the video link in the search box
- Check the format and adjust as necessary (The default output format is MP3)
- Lastly, download the video by clicking the Download button
Features of FLVTO:
- Supports downloads in MP4, AVI, and MP3 formats
- Helps download music and videos from any website
- Is compatible with any operating system
- Has ads but is completely free to use
This online video downloader supports any video sharing site and can download videos that are streaming in different video qualities. Savefrom.net also offers a browser add-on that lets you grab videos with just one click.
Check out the steps to use this video grabber:
- Go to Savefrom.net
- Paste the video URL in the search box
- When the process is complete, download the video from the website
Features of Savefrom.net:
- Allows you to grab videos from any website on the Internet
- Compatible with all browsers such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, etc.
- Completely free to use
ClipGrab is a free, multi-platform, user-friendly video downloader that works as a converter on YouTube and many other sites.
Listed below are the steps to download videos using ClipGrab:
- Install ClipGrab
- Paste the video URL in the search box
- Insert the video link in ClipGrab
- Select the preferred format and quality
- Download your video
Features of ClipGrab:
- Supports various video websites
- Allows the download of multiple videos
- Converts the downloaded videos into different formats
- Has a built-in search feature
- Allows you to select your preferred video quality
- Has a clean user interface
The five online video downloaders described above are 100% reliable and workable! Simply choose the one that you like and start downloading those videos!
Best Online Video Downloader FAQs
1. Is downloading videos from YouTube illegal?
It is illegal only if you use any third-party program or interface. YouTube Red is a legal option that allows you to download videos offline with the permission of the owner. The content creator is paid accordingly or through subscription fees.
2. How can I safely download videos from YouTube?
Click on ‘Settings’ and then ‘Security’. Scroll down and until you find ‘Unknown sources’. Click on the toggle and turn the setting on. Now, visit the TubeMate Downloader website and select a verified site to download from.
3. Is it safe to use an online video downloader?
Yes. Video downloaders are tools that are completely safe to use. However, some apps may contain malware which is why you must use a reliable site to download your videos.